Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Last...





Oh K! Where has the time gone? My crying little baby has turned into a beautiful, sweet, caring, considerate, and obedient little girl. You're not a toddler anymore. Not even a preschooler now. Soon enough, it's off to Kindergarten and on to bigger and better things. You've brought so much joy to me. I love you so much.

8 comments:

Arbon Family said...

What a cute BLOG! I loved it! Your kids are so darling, and I am so excited to make those cookies! Way fun! It looks like you guys had a great memorial day.

Diedra Mahaffey said...

hey... thanks so much for sharing your blog with me. I immediately forwarded the address to all of my kids.Several of them have blogs as well... hopefully they will leave you their addresses too! It was so fun to see you all again - wow, have your children grown! How fun!
Thanks again for sharing- we loved it! Love, Aunt Diedra & Uncle Rog

Unknown said...

Your pictures are so great! And the effects with them! (how do you do that???)
Glad to see your summer is looking enjoyable. :)
Take Care!

Troop 220 said...

I love all of your pictures. I really like that you write right on them. How do you do that? and how did you get such great wallpaper in blogspot? Please help me I want to make my blog look better.

Dianna said...

Hey! Thanks for sharing your blog! You have inspired me to be a better blogger.

Gina said...

Amy: Thanks! I use a digital scrapbook program to do the special effects with the pictures. It's fun and easy...(and a great excuse for me to not feel guilty that I'm just not a scrapbooker anymore!)

Stacey: Same. With a digital scrapbook program. I think it's so fun! And for the wallpaper, this time I used a free background off of www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com. She has some really great ones on there!

Survival Saul said...

I can't believe my little granddaughter is all grown up into such a big girl.

Anonymous said...

She is so big, it makes me want to cry.