Thursday, May 29, 2008

"Perfect for a Bubble Party"

I've recently been on a cleaning/organizing kick. I've found new meaning and great joy from dejunking and deep cleaning. What has come over me? I'm not exactly sure. Perhaps it's the realization that I don't want to move a bunch of junk with us in a year. So, Goodwill has become my new best friend these past few weeks.

Somewhere in this endeavor, I've managed to find 10 bottles of bubbles. Green Light found this large ziploc bag of bubbles this morning in the hall closet and ran to show K who exclaimed, "Perfect for a Bubble Party!"

Part of the fun of this impending bubble party was that along with the 10 bottles of bubbles, a variety of bubble blowers were also discovered.

As we were going outside to begin such a party, I asked Roundabout exactly what was needed for a "Bubble Party". Admittedly, she's a great party planner. Take note of what you'll need if you want to pull off one of these smashing parties!







Now that's a party!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I love finding fun activities for the kids I've forgotten I own! Always makes for a fun afternoon.