Friday, May 23, 2008

What do you do with all that


All that


All that
What do you do with all that chub and how does it fit inside that tub?! I love having chunky babies! C's little fat rolls just keep coming...(I wish mine were as cute as his!) When S came home from Denver this week, his immediate reaction to Rest Area was that he had grown while he was gone. Upon getting on the scale with him, it appears he is about 14 pounds full of chub!

5 comments:

Haylee said...

Wow, I'm pretty sure he's as big...or bigger than 'M' already!! My goodness your baby is a chunk!! But he's adorable and we wouldn't have it any other way.

Big O said...

Dang girl your boy has more rolls than the Pillsbury Doughboy and more chins than a Chinese phone book

Allison said...

He certainly is a chunk!

Mom at Our House said...

I love it. Chunkie babies r the best. I would know I have had 2

Tiffany said...

I finally get to see him, the nephew I never knew! He's adorable. And chunky. Adorably chunky!