Shhh.....I had a date last night
Pick your jaw up off the floor because there's more...
It was HOT!
He invited me over for a little one on one time. You know, just me and him. And today, I can't get him off my mind. I've been wondering how tonight will go...and if I'll have the energy to stay longer.
You see, we used to hang out together...before the boy arrived. It's been about a year since we've been on a date.
Want to know the best part about it? I pulled it off so well that S and I just barely brushed shoulders as I was leaving. I should show you his picture...he is so shiny and sleek. He's got some pretty smooth moves, too.

So, what do you think? Should I keep seeing him?
Pick your jaw up off the floor because there's more...
It was HOT!
He invited me over for a little one on one time. You know, just me and him. And today, I can't get him off my mind. I've been wondering how tonight will go...and if I'll have the energy to stay longer.
You see, we used to hang out together...before the boy arrived. It's been about a year since we've been on a date.
Want to know the best part about it? I pulled it off so well that S and I just barely brushed shoulders as I was leaving. I should show you his picture...he is so shiny and sleek. He's got some pretty smooth moves, too.
So, what do you think? Should I keep seeing him?
2 comments:
Wow, you are one dirty girl. Ha ha.
You are hilarious Gina! I had no idea...
Post a Comment