Take a look
into the glimmer of

I finally tried them! I was slightly skeptical that they would work better than store-bought bubbles. But, I'll have to say that I was wrong. They were fabulous! I bought some big bubble blowers from the Dollar Tree. The combination of these bubbles and the new blowers gave way to some really

We kept dipping and dipping. There were big ones, small ones, shaped ones, yellow ones...

Roundabout wasn't as interested as I thought she would be. Usually, she loves all things that glimmer, sparkle, and shimmer. But after a few dips, she was basically done. I took over her spot and between Green Light and I, we were

Here's the recipe:
1 gallon of water
2-3 Tablespoons of liquid glycerin (found at CVS in the skin care section for around $3 for 4 oz.)
2/3 cup of Joy dishwashing detergent (or use a small bottle of store-bought bubbles)
Mix well and enjoy! I found the store bought bubbles mixed in instead of the dishwashing liquid worked much better. Try it out!
2 comments:
I know of a printable coupon for $2 off a CVS skin care product...it might work for your glycerin. If you want me to send you the link, let me know.
You are too much!! Homemmade bubbles?? What is next?
Post a Comment