Cow-abunga!
Just how much do you appreciate cows? Is it enough to celebrate National Cow Appreciation Day? Would you have gone this far to show your gratitude for those classic black and white four leggers?
You see, I'm a nerd at heart. Really and truly. I've had Cow Appreciation Day on my calendar for weeks now...and I've looked forward to it every day! The kids and I could hardly wait for Straight Arrow to get home so that we could show off our costumes.

Our herd consists of 1 of a few different kinds of cattle:
By now, you must have a grin on your face and wonder why exactly we did such a thing on a Friday afternoon? The kids thought it was a great Halloween-type proxy. Well, we actually did show ourselves in public like this...and we actually did earn our way to a free dinner for our family at Chick-Fil-A; a $20 value!




11 comments:
2 cute! thanks for letting me know about it. We had such fun!
**side note**
with all the comments i've just left, how many times does it show me viewing your blog just now
too cute....I love chick fil a!!! Too bad there isn't one close to my house, the closest one is nearly 10 miles away.
I wish I would have known about cow appreaciation day a long time ago!!
I LOVE that you actually went. You are hilarous. How fun. By the way this is Molly from Chapel Hill :) See you in 4 weeks - keep posting.
You are so funny. You guys look so cute and I bet it was fun going out in public that way.
I looked for a restaraunt near me, but couldn't find any within 50 miles. Your costumes were awsome!!
That's awesome! I never did make it there, but I'm proud of you guys for doing it!
Ammon and I chickened out. Are you surprised? I'm not. Glad you all had a great time and some very good waffle fries.
That is awesome! I should have marked it on my calendar so I didn't forget! Chik Fil A is the best!
Before I had kids, I would have said how nerdy. I would never do that. Now that I have kids, I say how freakin awesome. Spencer would Love that. You guys look awesome!
So much fun. I must have been a pretty boring mom now that I see all that my children do. You are great cows.
Post a Comment