Fruity Rainbow.
Between our blueberry picking expedition last week and some serious sugar cravings I've had, I picked up the items needed for a rainy day culinary creation. The rainy day doesn't seem to be coming anytime soon. So, we're moving on with this indulgence anyway!
Our first item of business:

It's obvious to me is that all of our culinary lessons have paid off.
Roundabout was finally able to
Roundabout was finally able to

Licking the beaters; isn't that a classic

Bake, cool, and cover a yummy cookie crust with delicious cream cheese frosting. Meanwhile though, slice and dice your favorite rainbow fruits.
Our picks:
Our picks:

Then comes my favorite part:

Our hard work was worth it; our taste buds sure thanked us.
(Don't worry; it's halfway healthy.)
(Don't worry; it's halfway healthy.)
Fruit Pizza
1 tube of refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 8 oz package of cream cheese
1/2 C of white sugar
2 t of vanilla extract
various fruits, cut into pieces
1 8 oz package of cream cheese
1/2 C of white sugar
2 t of vanilla extract
various fruits, cut into pieces
Roll out sugar cookie dough onto a greased cookie sheet and shape into a pizza crust. Bake, according to package directions making sure that the middle is cooked through. Let it cool. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with the sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Spread onto cooled crust. Arrange desired fruit on top. Enjoy!
6 comments:
We've made this with a brownie crust and it's one of our all time favorites. I'll have to try it with cookie some time.
Yum! that looks amazing!
p.s. Craig loves the music on your blog and made me leave it on all evening:)
Mmmmm. I have had that before and it is really good. You just made my mouth water!
mmmm. I haven't had fruit pizza for ever. I might have to make that with spencer soon
Looks delicious. I made it once in one of my Home Ec classes, but it definitely didn't look this good. Good job!
That looks REALLY good. I need to plan more fun activities with my kids for the summer. When I do get around to it, this will be on my list!
Post a Comment