i might have lifting restrictions...
but i do NOT have shopping restrictions.
Since my mom has been so great to come stay the week with me to help lift my 20 pound chunker for me AND since our 8th anniversary is coming up very soon, we spent a night out on the town tonight. Yes folks, we went out tonight all in the name of Triple Coupons at Harris Teeter!!
I got basically everything that I wanted (even though I might make one more trip tomorrow afternoon).
Come on, how can you pass up these mean

Here's the night's rundown...
Total before sales and coupons: $115.63
Total after sales and coupons: $31.25
Total saved: $84.38
Percent savings: 73%
It's such a blessing for us! I've been trying to use our food storage lately so that we don't have so much to move when we move in 9 months. But for things that are staples and foods that we eat on a regular basis, we couldn't pass up a little coupon action.
I think we did pretty well with this loot:
1 box rice
12 bars Dial soap
3 Scrubbing Bubbles
8 cans Mandarin oranges
2 Oxiclean Stain Removers
2 boxes Golden Grahams
2 boxes Kix cereal
12 Trix yogurts
2 Brownie mixes
4 boxes Brown Sugar
4 tubs Daisy sour cream
3 cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 L'Oreal 2-in-1 Kids Shampoo/Conditioner
2 Pillsbury Crescent rolls
2 Shout Stain removers
And since Straight Arrow was along for the ride, who would we be kidding if we didn't come home with....

Check out The Grocery Game to get into couponing! It's addictive....and who doesn't want to save money?! If you decide to join, put me down as your referral!
3 comments:
Ammon came home from work with a gallon of ice cream as well. Truly these two are one of a kind and tell Straight Arrow that Ammon would never ever get bored hanging out with him. For heaven sakes, they could just eat ice cream together if worse came to worse and they ran out of things to talk about, but, who are we kidding?
WOW, THAT IS SO AMAZING!!! I cannot believe that.
I wonder if our harris teeter has different ads up here. I did triple coupons but ours didn't list some of the items you got and I got others that you didn't. That is really weird.
Post a Comment