Sunday, July 13, 2008

Once Upon a Time.

I hope I'm not this nerdy anymore! At least the tapered legs and big sneakers are out...

Glad those are gone too...

Nope, not anymore.

I kept that shirt until after I got married. Can you believe that?

Whew, it was cute...but I'm not too sure I could pull that look off anymore.

Oh, wasn't I an angel?! Roundabout believes that this is a picture of her.

The grandparents couldn't believe that we would be so inconsiderate to each other.
Times change, huh?

I was a baby too. I really was....and it wasn't too long ago either. Sometimes, I feel like I am still a little kid and I am just happily playing make-believe house with Mr. Straight Arrow.
Life's funny like that.

8 comments:

Kristina said...

I never thought of you as a nerd! I always thought you and T. were the cool ones of our age group at church. Great pictures and memories though!!

Unknown said...

You have always been beautiful! Maybe I am just a little bias.

Allison said...

Wow, nice jeans and tennies. I can't say I ever remember you wearing those...

Gina said...

Thanks Kristina for the moral support...:) I'm not sure I thought I was nerdy back then either, but now looking back on those jeans pulled up to my chest, the tapered legs, and the rocking tennis shows, I'm seeing it now! Whew!

Aunt Rose, of course you're biased! I never said I wasn't beautiful...but every child goes through those times. Some aren't as cute as others. ;)

Allison...oh, I wore them! Not only did I wear them, but that picture is actually me getting ready to go to a church dance!

Mom at Our House said...

cute pics!

Allison said...

Oh no...you went to a church dance in those?! Haha!

Rhonda said...

WOW what a looker. No wonder straight arrow fell for you. Truthfully you get more beautiful each day.

Jason and Lisa said...

You are so creative. Your pictures are so cute. I can't believe how much Roundabout looks like you.