Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Seeing the world right side up.

Still haven't met the rolling over milestone. But we love sitting up! You'd think that if you're as round as a ball, it'd be as easy as pie to roll over...but such is not the case. I am beginning to wonder if sitting up will come before rolling over. I guess it's hard to move 18.5 pounds of blubbery pinching material when you're still "small". Ooooo, I love it so much!

Rest Area is finally actually awake a little more often. It's a little bit easier to get him to crack a smile. And he's finally interested in seeing a little more of what's going on around him, mainly his motherly sister. That little girl works wonders with him; she comforts him, talks to him, makes him laugh, wipes his spit up, knows what he wants, and holds him for a large part of every day. He is the first thing she looks for each and every morning.

But lo, I digress. Take a look at this chunk seeing the world right side up.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

So cute! He looks like your dad in the first picture to me.

Allison said...

Cute! I'm surprised you can fit his chunky little legs in that thing!

Mom at Our House said...

I LOVE bumbos they are so awesome.

Mom at Our House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Smith said...

i think he looks alot like dallin in those pics.

Kristin Jones said...

We got ours out last weekend. I love it and am so glad I decided to get one. I love his chub!