Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Big enough.

With your first child, you're constantly waiting and hoping for the next milestone.
"When will she ever roll over?"
"I know she could walk if she wanted to!"
"I'm ready for her to be able to talk!"

On your second child, time seems to pass so quickly with the novelty of taking care of two.
But on your third child, my experience now shows me that they can do things long before you let them!
Bumbo...grasping toys...and the


I hadn't even thought once about getting the saucer down for Rest Area. He's still a baby, right? I noticed on a friend's blog that her baby was already enjoying a saucer. So, we gave it a trial run.
And to my surprise, not only was he capable and ready....he was as


On a small sidenote, does anyone else notice that he may have a slight lazy eye? I've been watching it for a while now, wondering about it. But in these pictures, it seems exaggerated to me.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

He is such a cute baby and I love his smile. It does look like he has a lazy eye in the picture. When does he go to the doctor? Give him a big hug for me.

Big O said...

Your baby has a crazy eye! J/K But yes i can see it in this picture but i haven't seen it stand out in others

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Baby toys are so great! It is such a fun day to pull them out and then such a sad day to put them away!! He's a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Benson has a lazy eye some days but not all days, I haven't figured out what triggers it.