Saturday, August 16, 2008

Good Night....

Sleep Tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite.

Green Light was, as usual, the last one to fall asleep. He tiptoed out of his room, poked his head around the corner of my room and said, "If I stay in my room, will you come cuddle me?" Of course, I will! He's not very cuddly these days and I'll take any chance I get at some quality cuddles.

We cuddled, talked about a myriad of things from clothes hangers to his friends to worms. I eventually left and went back later to check on my sleeping angels.
But I was soon startled to trip over one of them just

Oh, isn't he just silly! And cute too!
The best part about it to me is that he is actually
I love it!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

I think he has decided he is a little caterpillar in a cocoon instead of a worm. :) Too sweet. (Andrew asks to please "cuddle up" with him too).

Allison said...

Too cute!

Jason and Lisa said...

This is hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing.

Rhonda said...

He is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

does he normally sleep in his pillow?