Friday, August 29, 2008

Rolling, rolling, rolling....

He does it when no one else is looking. I've tried to catch it on camera. In fact, I sat close by today with camera in hand for 90 minutes....waiting. Did he roll for me? Of course not! He's just like his older brother, who also was a crib roller but rarely rolled in front of a crowd. For the past two days though, every time I've gone in to get him up from a nap, he has rolled himself onto his back. And in that position, he's still a turtle on his shell!

Maybe I'm too snap happy. Or maybe he chooses to not be a circus
P.S.--How do you like his new buzz cut? We had to get rid of the former mohawk!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh he looks so big. It's a shame he is camera shy. I would love to see him in action

Danielle said...

Did you make his quilt?

Charlotte said...

Kids never perform when you want. It is a child rule. Right next to "they will make a liar out of you every time."

Rhonda said...

All I can say is whenever grandkids are doing something cute it ends as soon as the camera is out. He is so cute though even without rolling.