Wash. Wash. Scrub. Scrub.
It's back to the grind this week. We've been spoiled for two great weeks with Straight Arrow on break. It's his last break before Christmas. Then Spring Break. And then this era of our lives will prove to be over. Woah.
Things are always different when Dad's at home. Schedule goes out the door. Rules are bendable. And life seems more like a vacation. So, I knew that this week would be all about picking up the pieces and putting them back together. Getting back into our chores. Relearning something about obedience. Eating a healthier diet. And obeying the rules.
It's a good thing my kids love to work. Our training sessions were back in order. (It's a good thing too since the obedience factor around here has been less than desirable. At least we are succeeding in one area, right?) First things first. Our bathrooms needed a good, deep cleaning.
And there's no better place for two munchkins than in the bathroom scrubbing those mirrors

Cleaning mirrors is one task that both children have mastered. We've demonstrated it, monitored it, checked it off, and now they can pretty much do it on their own. 
(Just for the record, I was chastised by Roundabout for taking this picture of her wearing this dress without a shirt underneath. She was very upset that I would be displaying an immodest photo of her. So...just imagine that her shoulders aren't showing. :)

(Just for the record, I was chastised by Roundabout for taking this picture of her wearing this dress without a shirt underneath. She was very upset that I would be displaying an immodest photo of her. So...just imagine that her shoulders aren't showing. :)
3 comments:
I love the reflection. It looks like you have 2 sets of twins. Can you imagine?
As for me, almost all of the pictures I capture of Andrew happen to be topless. That kid doesn't really like clothes too much.
If she doesn't want her pic taken with out a shirt under the dress, why does she wear it that way. Silly girl!
Post a Comment