Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"What do you feed this child?"

A question I hear quite often. My response, "Evidently, pure cream."
The next question is, "Is he on formula or solid food?"

The answer:


Rest Area is now 4 months old.
He was due for a well-child checkup which included a nasty tetanus shot among two others. Just for the record, he's still short and chubby. He has basically outgrown his infant car seat carrier. And since I can barely lug that thing around anymore, we moved him out of it and into a big boy seat, still rear-facing of course.

4 Months
Weight: 18 pounds 3 ounces (95%)
Height: 24.5 inches (25%)
Head: 16 5/8 (75%, that's one big noggin'!)

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Isn't he just amazing. I am still anxious to hold him. If he keeps growing at this rate he may be able to carry me when I see him. JK He is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

awesome! I think he wins for being the biggest of all the Tucker grandkids.

Karen said...

You and me must be eating the same thing, because our boys are such chunkers. It's great though isn't it? They're "solid" as someone said to me. He's catching up to Eli. We, on the other hand, are still in denial about having to move our baby into a bigger car seat :) Another problem is it wouldn't fit anyway rear facing in our car...so we'll have to figure that out soon.
Oh, and a bread update, the kitchen towel worked fabulous!! I'll post a pic on the blog soon :) Thanks for all your help!

Anonymous said...

I just checked, Benson weighed 18lbs 4oz at 4 1/2 months. To bad I didn't check him right at 4 months. They may have been the same weight. Benson was a little taller. He was 26.5 inches tall