UNC LDS DDS BBQ
a.k.a. the University of North Carolina Latter-Day Saint Doctor of Dental Surgery Barbeque!!! This Labor Day celebrated the 9th Annual celebration of our gathering of Mormon dentists in North Carolina. How much fun is that?!?
The kids were in heaven playing with their friends and picnicking. Normally when we visit this particular park, we let the kids wade in and out of a small stream that runs through the park. But this year, there was word that there are water moccasins and copperhead snakes in the water. You better believe that it was the talk of the

The boys hung out by the grills
up our grub while the kids ran around playing hard
while Rest Area and I sat on our festive quilt
up our grub while the kids ran around playing hardwhile Rest Area and I sat on our festive quilt

Happy September!
2 comments:
Who is the handsome guy in the blue shirt and hat? I definitely would stay away from the water even if they weren't poisonous snakes.
rest area is looking sooooooo cute smiling!!! he is just mister cheeze now!
Post a Comment