Saturday, September 6, 2008

Well hello, Hanna.

Dear Hurricane Hanna,
Thanks for sparing us your full fury. You must have had some good lessons in anger management. 50 mile per hour winds were much more manageable than 100. We do appreciate your hospitality.

In all actuality, we really needed your rain. You sure did decide to dump it on us.
And the winds: I'd say they were


The kids were more than excited to check out the damage around town. Puddle jumping was the activity of choice. But would you call this

It's more like a lake, I'd say! Roundabout and Green Light certainly agreed thatin a lake is way better than a measly puddle.

Here's tofor more rain, but not particularly in the form of hurricane or tropical storm.


Sincerely,
the Road Sign family

3 comments:

Katie Smith said...

This post is way cute!! And I love 'the Road Sign family'

Anonymous said...

I am glad you didn't get the full on storm. How did the kids do?

Rhonda said...

Looks like fun to me.