Where have I been?
I am still here.
Really.
Even though I've let 2 days pass without a post.
I'm here, but in a true-to-me-form funk.
I've had a million things to do....
A list including, but not limited to the following:
Consoling crying daughter over Kindergarten
Contacting Kindergarten teacher over said Kindergartener being slapped across the face!
Worrying over the above situation
Presidency meeting
Cleaning out closets
Learning about food storage
Thinking about freezer meals
Welfare Committee meeting
Teaching my little cooking class
Having 5 3-year olds around my little table
Bombing a popcorn recipe along the way
Looking for a new Orthodontic practice to pursue
Finding a new city...with good schools...
Cleaning my house
Planning Enrichment activities
Going to church
Being the Room Parent for Roundabout
Babysitting
Visiting Teaching
Carting children around
Calling parents asking for volunteers
Feeling very overwhelmed.
And then crying over it.
Enrichment committee meeting
Cleaning up pee off of my bathroom floor
Planning first Kindergarten Class Party
Bathing children after sand was dumped in their hair
Setting up for 3 hours for our Quarterly Enrichment
Spending 4 hours at the Enrichment
Having no time for a nap
Decluttering
Throwing the class party
Shopping for groceries
Realizing I have too much on my plate sometimes.
I need a break.
I need to learn a better way to deal with stress.
I'm open to ideas!
I need to learn a better way to deal with stress.
I'm open to ideas!
6 comments:
Oh Gina!!! I know just how you feel. My husband always reminds me that you can't do everything all the time, but I still try. I am getting better at asking for help more though. As for the freezer meals part of your list...I do once a month cooking now and LOVE IT!!! If you want some good ideas I have some great stuff I can post! Just let me know and I will start putting them up there!
I understand the stress part but have yet to come up with a solution. Although I find chocolate helps . . .
No suggestions from me...but when you find a solution, let me know. I need help too!
Was the teacher responsive to your concerns? That situation in and of itself is enough to put a mom over the edge. -Danielle
Gina you always amaze me! You do have a lot going on. I don't have the answer to making it easier, but I do miss talking to you at the sandbox! (Is your kindergarten situation ok?)
Is Roundabout ok? What happened exactly? It doesn't sound good. I know how you feel about being overwhelmed though. I hope you got to see the Relief Society Broadcast, that made me feel better.
Post a Comment