Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Country Bumpkins.

Field Trip Time! And I got to chaperone! Grammy so kindly came up to stay with the boys while Roundabout and I went with her class on Pumpkin Patch Party. This place was huge with lots to do including:

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

What a fun field trip. She even got to show pff her way awesome shirt. (BTW Great job with the photoprocessing)

Anonymous said...

so did you help watch all the kids or just take pics of Rpundabout the whole time?
For reals though what program do you use to do one object color and the rest black and white?

Gina said...

For 1...I did watch three other kids. :) I have pictures of them too, but didn't think they were as interesting for my family blog as my own daughter. ;)

2...I use Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Designer. It has an option to let you outline an object to make it different from the rest of the picture. But also, if you didn't want to purchase that program, the new Google Picasa 3 is out for free download now and it has a very similar feature. You should try it out!

Sarah said...

Roundabout is SO cute! And I love those pumpkin shirts yall made. My goal is to someday be half as crafty as you!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Field trips to the pumpkin patch were always my favorite when I was teaching! I'll have to check out Picasa 3...I use Picasa all the time!

Rhonda said...

Wow!! So much fun. I remember going with my kids to the Pumpkin Patch. Those were the days. Roundabout looks cute in jeans.