Thursday, October 16, 2008

Major Issues.

I need some encouragement here. The fire that used to push me to post every night seems to be dim. I just don't have the motivation to post anything lately. It's not that I don't have things that I could post, I just don't!

Leave me some comments to get me psyched up into blogging again!

9 comments:

Greg and louise said...

One reason I can give for encouragement on posting is that your posts bring a lot of joy to a lot of people.

That being said....since we know you obviously have a "to do list" that is 10 miles long you could consider doing weekly posts. We would still receive joy and you would get a much needed break.

Danielle said...

I love your posts! I will take updates from your fam as often as you have energy to post!

Sarah said...

i LOVE your blog and always look forward to your posts--keep them coming if you can!

Stephers said...

It's been fun to get to know you guys from afar! I know how hard it is to sit at the computer after a long day... but you really do a great job and they're a lot of fun to read. Does it take a lot of time to edit your pics? Maybe you could just find ways to cute down your posting time so it's not so hard.

Dianna said...

You are not only my blogging inspiration, you are also my "I can be a great mom" inspiration. I learn SOOOO much from your example in real life and on your blog!

Katie Smith said...

Try writing posts at a different time of day. If I wait till night to do anything, it will NOT get done! I like to do mine in the morning, or as soon as I think of something!

Gina said...

Man, I love you guys!

Charlotte said...

I haven't been as good at checking your blog since I started getting only the shortened version in my reader. I think I will go onto the actual blog and read the whole thing later (and then forget).

Marie C. said...

I love reading your blog Gina! You motivate me to be better and you give awesome ideas for crafts and projects!