For this year of Kindergarten while Straight Arrow is still in school, Roundabout has the unique opportunity of attending a very multicultural Elementary school that includes a foreign language in the curriculum. She gets to attend French class three times a week! I was skeptical at the beginning of the year that Kindergarteners would actually learn to speak any. Two months into school, I am surprised to say that this little girl knows all of her numbers, colors, and multiple songs in French. And she knows what she's saying!
Take a look below.
3 comments:
That is so amazing!
That is neat. All four of mine in school are taking Spanish for the first time. I think it is all their favorite subject.
Awesome! Our school used to have french class for many years, but then the PTA put up such a fight, they switched to Spanish. She is too cute. 3 x a week is awesome. They can actually learn a lot more that way. Most schools only have it 1 or 2 times a week.
Post a Comment