The Children's Program in our Sacrament Meeting program was today. Roundabout was a good little missionary in inviting her friends from school to come hear her sing, but she was most excited to give an invitation to her grandparents. She was convinced that is she mailed the invitation last Sunday, then Grandpa and Grandma would have enough time to be able to make it from Utah by today. So sad! Unfortunately, things don't work quite that easily. But Grammy and Grampy were able to come. And lucky for us (and the Grandparents), we live in an age of great technology. Those loved Grandparents can see their little granddaughter say her part and sweetly sing "I Am a Child of God".
Green Light had to get in on the action. He'll be in Sunbeams next year for the Primary program, but he was excited to sing his favorite song for Grandma and Grandpa.
5 comments:
You can't get any cuter then that!
What smart kids you have. I love how good they did. Tell them we love them and hopefully we can come see you guys soon
What cute kids. I love it when kids sing!!
oh so cute. such cute kids. we love you
It was almost as good as being there. Thank you for singing and telling us your part. I am so proud of you. You did a fantastic job. Maybe we will be able to come sometime.
Greenlight, I didn't know you were such a talented singer and I love the actions you did.
I am so proud of both of you. I love you and I am glad to be your grandma.
Post a Comment