It's the greatest thing ever invented...and I don't know how we ever lived without it! I use it every single day!
About 3 years ago, a friend of mine and I really started feeling like we needed to build up our food storage. A lot of people feel like they can't have food storage while they're in school or living in an apartment because of small living quarters. But we really felt the drive to start building ours up and it has been such a blessing! We haven't had some disaster in our lives where we've needed to depend solely on it, but we've learned so many great ways to use it in our everyday cooking so that we can eat for less money and it is so convenient to always have on hand. Going from no food storage at all to now three years later, I'd venture to say that we have somewhere between a 6 month to a years supply of food! We have food tucked away in every nook and cranny, but it gives such a great peace of mind and I absolutely love using it.
Recently, my sister pointed me to a fabulous food storage blog that has wonderful ideas for using your food storage EVERYDAY! You should totally check it out! Everyday Food Storage! She's even having a giveaway right now...all the more reason to check it out and get your own food storage supply up and going!
1 comment:
Thanks for letting me know about this, I think I will pass it along on my blog.
I agree with you food storage is so great, the one problem is every time I start to get a good supply of stuff I end up having to move it to another city/state. It's like Todd looks in the pantry and when it starts to get to full he says okay lets move. I really hate moving food storage :(
Post a Comment