Green Light has been anxiously awaiting the use of the train and has checked the track each and every day in hopes that it has been magically fixed. Each day, he brings out his plastic tool set and assesses the situation to see if his tools can fix the track, but so far that hasn't worked. Super glue hasn't worked either. Straight Arrow has tried to glue it a few times and each time it breaks again.
Yesterday, Straight Arrow came home from school and announced, "Look who's the Handyman now! I fixed the track!!" (I didn't even know he had taken the track with him to school.) He excitedly brought the formerly broken piece over to me to show me his craftiness. Can you guess what my ingenious, handsome dentist thought of to fix the track?

Yes folks, our train track received it's first filling. It's a good thing we have a dentist in the house! Otherwise, the track may have needed a root canal had it let it it's cavity fester any longer. Now, I'd say that's a one-TRACK mind.
9 comments:
That was very creative. We also used compound yesterday. At the endodontist where my 11 year old got her first root canal. I think I like your use better.
I mean composite, not compound, I should wake up a little more before I post comments, I guess.
AWESOME!
That is really funny :) Glad you fixed it. It is amazing how fast men can fix things when the need is great enough!
Straight Arrow is so smart. I am glad you were able to fix it.
P.S. He is handsome!!!!!
Good job thinking outside of the box Straight Arrow!
Nice! Trevor will be happy to hear this one! We will remember this in the future!
Very creative guy! We actually got the train to keep our kids away from the tree. It has worked like magic. A friend told me about hers before I had kids and I didn't believe her. But, my little boys ignore the trees and the presents and only seem to see the train. We go through a minimum of three sets of batteries a season, but it is worth saving my ornaments. :)
Post a Comment