Saturday, January 10, 2009

a love of teeth:

A conversation between Roundabout and Straight Arrow on their drive to school one morning recently.

Roundabout: (lamenting that she didn't want to go to school)
Straight Arrow: Think about the things that you like to do...like PE, recess, music, art, and French. I don't get to do those things at my school. I'm sure you'll have a great day!
Roundabout: Well, Dad. Well....do you get to do things at your school that you like to do? I mean, do you actually like to learn about teeth?
Straight Arrow: Yes, I actually do. It's what I enjoy.
Roundabout: Hmm. Okay. Well Dad, what I enjoy is recess. That's what I like to do.

4 comments:

Stephers said...

Ha, that sounds familiar. Everyday on the way home from school I ask my daughter what she did, and she always says recess!

Mom at Our House said...

Well at least she kind find something she like about school right!

Rhonda said...

That is definitely the most opular answer at my school.

Rhonda said...

Just wanted to add I am happy someone likes to learn about teeth. Thanks for the BeeGee song. I enjoyed it. I do know how to spell popular.