Roundabout, regarding CTR6:
--But, who will my new teachers be?
--Will there be girls in my class?
--Why can't my old teachers just be my new teachers?
--What if I am the only girl?!
Green Light, regarding Sunbeams:
--There's no candy in there? No thanks.
--Only big people go to Primary.
--Boys do not go to Primary.
--I'm still a small boy.
--Dad, I'm going to Nursery after Sacrament, right?

But alas, even after anxiety, both of them had a wonderful first day!
Roundabout:
--I loved it!
--My new teachers were funny!
--Brother Mecham said that we could call him Brother Mecham or just Brother Mech. We get to choose. Can you even believe that?!!? That is so funny!
--Sometimes, we even get to play games in my new class!

Green Light:
--(So, what'd you learn today?) We learned that I am a child of God...AND about animals...AND about DINOSAURS! ROAR! And they can eat you and STOMP you to the ground! STOMP! STOMP!
--My name starts with "D" and my teacher's name starts with "D" AND we both start with "D"! YAY!! It's "D" Power! (He was VERY excited about this. :)

2 comments:
They look so beautiful and handsome in their Sunday best and with their Scriptures. It is always wonderful to have the best teachers (even without the candy). I can"t believe Roundabout is in CTR 6 and Greenlight is a Sunbeam. His cousin Bop was suppose to go for the first time today but Burner had to go to the emergency room for stitches. He fell at church. Bop was sad. I am happy all went well for the first day of church in 2009. My day at church was great too. Love You!!!!
Bop and Green Arrow couldn't be more different. Bop is so over nursery, and wanted nothing more to do with it.
Post a Comment