A conversation between Green Light and I while he was painting with watercolors.
Him: Mom, I love to paint. Mom, when you were a baby, did you know that I helped you paint? I helped you paint in 3 minutes.
Me: Oh really? You must mean that when you were a baby, you helped me paint.
Him: NO. When you were a baby.
Me: Well. It's fun to be a little boy, huh? You get to do lots of fun things.
Him: Yeah well. Mom, don't worry. One day you will grow up to be a little boy just like me. And when you do, you'll get to have lots of fun too!
4 comments:
I cant wait to see you grow up to be a little boy!
That is so cute. I love hearing what comes out of little kids, it cracks me up.
I am suprised Lemon Head didn't tell you about the time she asked when she was going to be a boy. Because you see, she was often told that she could do it when she was older like the boys. I am sure you have heard it before!
Kids do say the most interesting things. By the way Lemon Head did not grow up to be a boy so you should be ok.
Post a Comment