Friday, March 6, 2009

Excite the baby.

Curvy Road's very favorite thing in life (if you took away nursing, sleeping, and eating...of course) is the helicopter. He knows exactly where we store it when it's not in use and often will look longingly up at it throughout the day. He mistakes the sound of my wheat grinder for the helicopter and will come crawling as fast as his hands and feet will carry him in hopes that he will get to watch the chopper fly. And when he does actually get to watch it, he yells at the top of his lungs in excitement, flaps his arms, and I've wondered if he's trying to fly right along with it.

Take a look for yourself.


3 comments:

Marti Family said...

That is so CUTE!!! Even my husband who never thinks anything is cute love it! I think you may have a future pilot on your hands!

Mom at Our House said...

What a cutie. The boys enjoyed watching it. They wanted me to replay it.

Rhonda said...

I love his excitement. I am so excited to finally meet him very soon.