Saturday, March 14, 2009

Gainful Employment.

gain·ful adj. Providing a gain; profitable:

*****
PLUS
*****

em·ploy·ment n. The work in which one is engaged; occupation.

It's been a long awaited day. Somewhere along the lines of 10 years. Can you believe that in the mere blink of an eye, the daunting seven years of dental school and residency are already coming to a close? Simply unbelievable.

Straight Arrow officially signed into motion his first gainful employment today. Huzzah, huzzah! Hip Hip Hooray! Yippee! Wahoo!

Congratulations Doctor.


8 comments:

Karen said...

That is awesome! Congrats guys. So what are the details?

Stephers said...

Congratulations! An exciting time for sure. How far away will you have to move?

Katie Smith said...

I think I might be the happiest one of all!! :)

Becky Rasmussen said...

Hooray! What a glorious day. Cheers to you for being a supportive wife and mother!

Greg and louise said...

Hip, hip, hooray! What a wonderful opportunity for your family and you get to stay in good ole NC. We are very happy for you. Congratulations! Straight Arrow.

Rhonda said...

Yeah Straight Arrow and Share the Road. You have worked together and have reached the payoff. I am so proud of both of you. Congratulations to one of my doctor sons. I knew it would happen. The Lord loves you and so do I.

Kristin Jones said...

So, so, so great. Can't wait to hear the details. Congrats!!

Charlotte said...

Congrats!!