Monday, March 9, 2009

In like a lion.

March stayed true to itself in 2009 in North Carolina! Last Sunday, ironically the first day of March, North Carolina saw that rarity called **snow**! In like a LION, out like a LAMB. I imagine that by the end of this month, we'll definitely be well into a my favorite part of Spring!

The weather is here has had some major mood swings. We took the kids to the museum on Wednesday, February 25 in beautiful mid-60 degree weather.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And by Monday morning, this was the gorgeous view we awoke to.



The kids had a hayday.

And lest you think that we're still in our cold season...yesterday and today hit 80 degrees! Here's to living it up, baby!

3 comments:

Mom at Our House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom at Our House said...

That is how the weather is here. warm one day, snowing the next. I just wish it would get hot already.


PS. I like that Roundabout is homeschooled. We get to see a lot more of her cute face on the blog now!

Rhonda said...

What can I say. Our weather is also crazy. The weekend was nice but last night it started to snow. I was late for school because I had to drive 15-20 mph on Bangerter which is normally 60 mph. I am sooooo ready for Spring. Hope the weather is nice while I am there.