Somehow, these pictures that Katrina took of my girly girl slipped through the cracks. Take note of the sidewalk-chalk-makeup adorning her face. You may have to click on the pictures to get the full effect. Love it.
Summer, I think you're right. As much as I would love to be a girly girl, I've come to terms with the fact that it just isn't me most of the time! :) She still loves rich lotions, perfumes, and MAKEUP!
5 comments:
So cute. Where on earth did she get her love of makeup? I can't imagine being around me for the first few years had anything to do with it. ;)
Summer, I think you're right. As much as I would love to be a girly girl, I've come to terms with the fact that it just isn't me most of the time! :) She still loves rich lotions, perfumes, and MAKEUP!
She is such a cute girl.
What an adorable girl!
Post a Comment