Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Still 29, right?


Happy Birthday, Baby. You say you're 29, right? Well, either way...I'm so glad you're you!

We celebrated with a few 'surprise' friends over for cake and ice cream. It's your last birthday in Chapel Hill. Kinda sad, huh? I sure think so.

Gifts...just some boring things...minus the remote control helicopter my mom scored for you. More on that to come.

5 comments:

Marti Family said...

Oh my goodness Gina!!! That cake looks so good!!! I have been craving cake all week and then open your blog to see this! I have gotta get baking! Hope the home schooling is going well!

Rhonda said...

The cake does look yummy. His Dad also use to ask for german chocolate cake. I am so happy he was born to me.

Jen said...

I actually want to comment on your playlist, but I don't know how. Anyway, I love "New Shoes".

Gina said...

Thanks. The cake was really yummy! I wanted to make a fancier lookin' cake, but he really just wanted a German Chocolate cake. So, the least I could do was make it from scratch.

Jen, I recently came across that song and I love it too!

Mom at Our House said...

Please don't show yummy cakes like that, I am on a diet, and this doesn't help :)