Tuesday, March 31, 2009

365 days.

A 5 year old girly girl.
A 3 year old rough and tumbly boy.
And now...A 1 year old boy with an inclination for eating, climbing, and wrestling. He's a sweet little thing and I can't get enough of his cuddles and open mouth kisses. I love his sandy blond hair, how it's wisps blow in the gusts of wind on our walks around the block. His blue eyes captivate; they draw myriads of random strangers into commenting on their azure color. He loves to eat, has never turned down any food, and continues eating for social reasons long past his stomach reaching full capacity. A lover of nursing, he's always up for a sip of milk. He can stand, but isn't ready to make the step into the world of walking. He's the baby of the family and is taking full advantage of that knowledge. Refuses to walk on the flat earth, but can climb a five-rung ladder with no help; coming down is another story. With six teeth fully erupted, we're still waiting for a few more. A six-tooth grin sure is cute though. He has an infatuation with balls of all kinds, Little People, and cars. Despite some stubbornness in the personality, I'm so in love with this little boy.


Happy Birthday, Buddy Boy.

2 comments:

Mom at Our House said...

I miss that sweetie so much. I am glad I got to be there to celebrate his birthday

Karen said...

Great cake! So fun that he actually dug into it. Eli simply poked his.