Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dance for sport.

She does not like to get sweaty. And so far, dance is her thing.

This season started off a little rocky, mainly because of the adventures in kindergarten. So, she decided to take some time off to do some deep 5-year old soul searching. What she found was that she thought she'd try dance one more time. She did; she loved it. And so, it looks like this mama better be finding a new place to dance near our new home.

She's gorgeous, if I do say so myself. She looks like a porcelain doll.


9 comments:

Marti Family said...

Such a little beauty! She definately looks like a ballarina!

Mom at Our House said...

Those pics of her are really good. Did you take them?

She looks so much like her Aunt Kristen in them, it is a little scary.

Danielle said...

I am sure there are places in which would be closer to your new home, but several of the LDS families here go to the same studio and they have now started scheduling the recitals and rehearsals around the Sabbath. (or at least the were the last I heard). She is beautiful!

Katie Smith said...

those pictures are so good!!!!

Arbon Family said...

WOW!~ Love those pics- she is so cute, I am so sad she is going to be moving I have really loved teaching her in primary and getting to know her!! LOVE HER!!!

Gina said...

Thanks so much. I did actually take these photos, but it's her beautiful face that makes them so great.

Rhonda said...

She is so beautiful and photogenic. She looks like a dancer.

Allison said...

So beautiful! I think the last pic is my favorite.

Charlotte said...

She looks wonderful. I hope you find a good place near your new home!