














In a quick trip to Durham that gave me that comfortable and familiar taste of Durham, we met up with Sarah last week and let her work her magic on our faces. The goal: to fill the empty walls of a new Orthodontic office...(and to fill the void of the non-existant 12 month pictures of our little Curvy Road!) It was a great success on both accounts!
We made a day of it in Durham, met up with the familiar faces of "old" friends and let the kids frolic in the park with their comrades. I sat on our denim picnic blanket along side our wood, woven picnic basket. You see, it's 9 years old, but it's brand new to me. I got to use it for the first time since it was given us as a wedding gift. Good times. We found a world of treasures in my parent's attic.
Thank you Sarah for a fabulous day of color to deck the walls of the Doctor's office.
8 comments:
beautiful pictures of a beautiful family
they turned out really cute. The pics and the kids that is. :)
So cute!
Wow, you all have beautiful eyes!
Beautiful...
Those really are wonderful!! I love them!
Thanks for all the kind words, Gina! I'm so glad you liked them. What a great idea to decorate his office with the pictures! It was great to see you guys again!
What great pictures! I love them all. I can't believe how big the kids are getting!
Post a Comment