Thursday, June 11, 2009

Every girl wants...

what she doesn't have. Girls with curly hair want straight hair. To get it, they'll often go to

You see, it goes both ways though. Girls with straight hair want those beautiful

Miss Roundabout has admired girls with curly hair for a couple of years now. She's begged for curls. We've tried hot curlers and curling irons, but nothing has come close to the authentic look that a girl with "real" curly hair has. I think we've arrived. She was even willing to sleep in them to get the coveted look.

World, meet a five year old, straight haired blonde with

When all was said and done, we had our little Green Light begging for some kinks in his hair. Sorry buddy.

7 comments:

Twinlinebackers said...

She looks gorgeous! I didn't discover rag curls until girls camp but I LOVED them. I should try it again!

Kristin Jones said...

How cute are those!? Where did you find those curlers?

Marti Family said...

She looks so adoreable!! That is so true!!! I would gladly give her my curls for her straight beautiful hair!!

Katie Smith said...

I'm glad I've finally made peace with my curls. what were those things you put in her hair? it did turn out great though!

Gina said...

Guys, they are called CurlFormers. I bought them at Sally Beauty Supply...and they are super easy to use!

Mom at Our House said...

So pretty!

Rhonda said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! She looks absolutely gorgeous.
Thanks for all of the cleaning ideas and I love the mud puddle pictures. You can send curvy road to me.