Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Photobucket

I lOvE this girlie girl! Of course, I've always loved her. But lately, I don't know if it's the move or just being cozy with each other here on the homestead...but I just love her. She's so compassionate, so caring. She's one of my best friends. She trusts me and I do trust her. She's honest and wants to do good. She's responsible and loves to learn new skills. She loves serving and loves working. Watering flowers is a favorite pastime. She's intelligent and wise beyond her years. She's funny and silly like a 5 year old should be, but she's serious and inquisitive. She's the best daughter a mom could dream of. She assures me that she has to grow up, but promises to come back to visit. ;)

I'm the luckiest mom in the world...and a fly on the wall is sure to hear me tell those munchkins that most every night.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Lucky girl, lucky mom and lucky grandma.

Rhonda said...

Lucky girl, lucky mom and lucky grandma.

Mary said...

I think you are a great mom with a great family. You are lucky to have each other. It is so true that they each come with their own special spirits and we get to help them flourish.

Mom at Our House said...

I have to agree with you. If I had a daughter I would hope for one just like her. She is such a doll and so much fun.