
He never got his 5-minutes of silhouette fame. He is quite the little boy. In his infantile months, he was the quietest, happiest, go-with-the-flow, sit in the stroller everyday at the playground for hours little baby. I hit the jackpot with him! He took wonderful, long naps and slept through the night early. A great nurser, he chunked up quickly making his little body become so roly-poly. It all changed with the advent of his first step. Around 13 months of age, this little baby became a little boy. Rough and tumbly, car loving, animal watching, dirt eating BOY! With blanket in tow, he's routinely seen marching around begging for food. He gets what he wants without speaking, has two older siblings to speak for him, and as such, doesn't say a single word. But still, he goes about with a smile on his chubby face and with a twinkle in those gorgeous Carolina blue eyes! He can fool anyone into believing he's the sweetest thing on the planet with just a smile even in the midst of throwing a tantrum at church. After all, church is way too confining for this munchkin. I've been blessed with three wonderful children...the best in the world if you ask me! He's so good and I love him so much.
2 comments:
I never got to see him walking. I know he has been doing it a long time now, you should have posted a movie. He is such a cute, fun boy
Oh how I wish I could see him. He is a doll.
Post a Comment