Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Established 2000.

I've been storing up ideas in my head (and my Firefox bookmarks) for years while we were students. Knowing that we didn't have the money or the space for a bunch of my craft/decor ideas, I've held off until we had a place of our own and an income to support it.

Presenting idea number one of many...
Made from an unfinished wood tabletop, this timemarker gives me delight. It sets the tone for my developing black and white morning room.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Like it?

2 comments:

Arbon Family said...

LOVE IT

Becky Rasmussen said...

So cool! Waste not, want not. My taste is so expensive I've never been able to afford to decorate with what I want so I've held off for years. Now that we have the funds I want a new house and refuse to buy anything for my current house. It's funny how we evolve.