Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hands.

"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul."
~Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To adorn my empty walls. More to come. What do you think?

5 comments:

Karen said...

Those look amazing! Someday I'll have to come out with Katie on one of her trips out to see you.

Stephers said...

Very cool! Those are some great shots... did you take those? You must have a great camera to get that close.

Haylee said...

I love the one of Corbin on his side. It captures the curiosity of a small child perfectly.

Allison said...

Awesome!

Gina said...

Thanks! Yes, I actually did take them myself. I don't have a cool camera...just a plain ole' regular point and shoot. If you use the macro setting without the flash in morning or evening sunlight, you can usually get up close with a regular camera. I'm crossing my fingers for a fancy camera for Christmas. :)