Thursday, September 24, 2009

I met the tooth fairy,

She came out of her science class about snakes complaining that her tooth was wiggly and it hurt. It had been loose for weeks and every few days, she had Straight Arrow wiggle it but it just wasn't ready yet. But by the time she arrived home, the drama had kicked and she was crying about her hurting tooth. Her cousin's tooth recently came out while eating pizza...and so, she too requested pizza for dinner that night. But the pizza was too hard, it hurt her tooth too bad, and an all-out drama fest entailed. There was crying and wailing and wiggling and wishing for a tooth to come out. After a couple hours of this, I gave her two choices: stop crying and know that it may take a few more days until it falls out OR let dad pull it right now. She chose the latter...and dentist daddy pulled out his pliers.

Before (note the pure drama):
Photobucket


After (happy at last):
Photobucket

5 comments:

Haylee said...

How fun...she's even more adorable with the extra space in her mouth! :) Ooh, and how did the tooth fairy perform at your house? I never heard a final decision.

Stephers said...

I thought you were going to say that there was weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth. :-)

Team Heaton said...

I love that you got the before and after picture!! We know all about the tooth drama at our house. Although, the first one wasn't drama... the other 3 were. Love it. Congrats!

Mom at Our House said...

So what did the tooth fairy leave her?

Becky Rasmussen said...

Did the tooth fairy come on time? Sometimes she gets stuck in customs on her way to our house.