Friday, October 30, 2009

Sandbox Installation.

It's hot.
It's cold.
It's rainy.
It's buggy.

Sandboxes are better made for under the roof.
In our unfinished basement.
In the "closet".
10 feet x 7 feet.
Boarded off.
Filled with sand.
Not too hot.
Not too cold.
Never rainy.
Never snowy.
Never buggy.
Invite a friend.
It's just right.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Katrina said...

that is a genius idea!

Jessica Brown said...

Fantastic!

Rhonda said...

You guys are so fun. How do you keep the sand from travelling upstairs?

Katie Smith said...

I'm so glad you are finally posting all the neat things you have added to your house!! mainly so we can all be jealous that we didn't think of it first! hahaha

Becky Rasmussen said...

Best of all it won't become the neigborhood kitty liter box. Gina, you really are such a cool mom. I hope Scott adores you as much as he ought!

Mom at Our House said...

hmmm do you think I could get Bampa to do the same thing in his basement?