Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My first photograph.

I'm adding a new obsession to my list. Well, really I was already obsessed with photographs, but now I can be obsessed with learning how to use my new camera. Shhh...it's my Christmas present. I've been saving up for a DSLR camera for 18 months and of course, searching for the best deal out there. And I got it this week! A Canon T1i and I love it! I have a couple lenses to use with it and I've been experimenting with them in any spare moment that I have.

Take a look at my first attempt of not using the auto mode....I actually pulled out all of the stops.
Japanese persimmon in our garden

5 comments:

Stephers said...

Looks beautiful!

Katrina said...

fun! enjoy it!

Danielle said...

you are awesome! Now keep practicing those people shots and we will volunteer to be your first family you do group portraits for! :)

Mom at Our House said...

That pic looks awesome. The fruit seems to jump off the page. You have talent. So are you going to take my kids pics if... I mean when we come visit you.

Greg and louise said...

Beautiful...you certainly did a great job capturing that persimmon. I'll add to Danielle's remarks....you could do some great practicing at family gatherings.