Plasma Cars: We've had so much fun with these! Our unfinished basement is the perfect surface for the cars. We've set up race courses and raced each other time and time again. They are so much fun!
From their own website, "It's like magic, but you don't need to be a magician to get it to work. The PlasmaCar is a mechanical marvel that makes use of that most inexhaustible of energy sources, kid-power, by harnessing the natural forces of inertia, centrifugal force, gravity, and friction. It's so easy to operate; all it needs is a driver and a smooth, flat surface.
The PlasmaCar is adult-friendly, too. For starters, it doesn't require an expensive power source that needs constant replacement. No batteries, no power-cells, no liquid fuel-just the occasional cookie or two. It's quiet too-the only sound you'll hear is the sound of its wheels. It provides kids with plenty of exercise, more so than most toys. And the PlasmaCar is engineered to be absolutely safe when used appropriately."
The PlasmaCar is adult-friendly, too. For starters, it doesn't require an expensive power source that needs constant replacement. No batteries, no power-cells, no liquid fuel-just the occasional cookie or two. It's quiet too-the only sound you'll hear is the sound of its wheels. It provides kids with plenty of exercise, more so than most toys. And the PlasmaCar is engineered to be absolutely safe when used appropriately."
Wii: Everyone knows what a Wii is; no explanation required here. As a side note, I am whole-heartedly against video games. It took lots of convincing from Straight Arrow for me to agree to this, but I will have to say that our family has really enjoyed it. I definitely feel the need to limit it's use, but when we use it as a family to bowl or use the Wii Fit, it's interactive enough that I don't feel like we're just excising our thumbs while our minds rot in front of the television. :)
5 comments:
Those cars look like so much fun. What a great idea and way to use all of the space in your house. I agree with the wii- so much fun and such a fun family activity (also date night when kids are in bed) but we definitley had to set guidelines on it or I think he would want to play it all the time! SO FUN!
I love the action pictures. The cars look so fun. I must admit I enjoy doing bowling on the Wii. Yeah for fun family activities. Thank you for sharing with us. Love you guys.
What fun. We've thought about a Wii (as we are game opposed people in general too). Maybe one of these days!
How fun do those cars look?! Santa brought me a Wii for Christmas too. I might be hooked!
So much fun! I want a Wii, mainly because the bowling is so much fun!
Post a Comment