Sunday, January 10, 2010

Family Home Evenings for YEAR!



Every Monday night, our church encourages us to hold a Family Home Evening. My kids always look forward to Monday nights. We start out with a prayer and song and then have a short lesson, play a game, and end with a treat.

While searching the internet for lesson helps for the group of Young Women I teach at church, I came across this PDF of a year's worth of Family Home Evening lessons that corresponds with the 2010 Primary Theme, "I Know my Savior Lives". This is fantastic! I am so glad there are creative people out there willing to share their time, talents, and ideas. Click HERE to download these fabulous lessons!

3 comments:

ParkerMama said...

Oh. I totally love you. A whole year of FHE at my fingertips.

*smooch*

Rebekah V. said...

THANKYOU!!!!!! I need something like this so badley! I remember you coloring in lessons down by the baity hill park to put together. You are always so on top of this stuff.

Marti Family said...

Thanks for posting this link! I am going to try to start doing Family Home Evenings with Frankie. My husband said he would even participate which was a huge suprise. Thank so much Gina!