I hope one of my kids will fall asleep in funny places like this so I can get a good laugh one day. Miriam rarely even sleeps in the car (she has to be completely wiped out). I still can't believe how big he is. Every time you post a picture I have to gauge size to make sure I'm looking at Corbin and not Dallin. :)
8 comments:
I hope one of my kids will fall asleep in funny places like this so I can get a good laugh one day. Miriam rarely even sleeps in the car (she has to be completely wiped out). I still can't believe how big he is. Every time you post a picture I have to gauge size to make sure I'm looking at Corbin and not Dallin. :)
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? That is so great!
so cute!
This wouldn't even happen at my house in my wildest dreams!!
Too sweet! One of those rewarding moments wher you suddenly slow down and say, "No wonder I love you so much!"
Haha..that's cute! Sometimes I feel like doing that too!! where ever I happen to be at the moment!
I have caught Benson almost asleep on the stairs, but I haven't been able to catch him fully asleep yet.
I love it. He is so precious. His dad use to fall asleep in his high chair.
Post a Comment