Therefore. When it snows 8+ inches in North Carolina, the entire economy shuts down totally. Clear the shelves of milk, bread, and eggs because the stores will not be restocking for several days, if not a week. This is life in North Carolina. Don't look forward to it changing anytime soon with global warming looming over us....that global warming that has caused 2. YES, brace yourselves, 2 SNOWS this year.so.far.
(Left to Right, Top to Bottom):
1. Snow-crystallized spider web
2. Icy tracks a.k.a. Snowed IN
3. Tree-scape
4. Tractor wheels never looked so good
5. Precious angel
6. Heaven-made sparkles
7. Creating tracks
8. another.fallen.tree.dang.it
9. Busy coatrack

3 comments:
I love being snowed in. Life shuts down here in Richmond too. It's funny how my Utah friends don't understand it, but I love snow the NC sort of way. It forces you to slow down and enjoy being home with your family.
You guys got way more snow than us! We've loved being snowed in, just starting to get cabin fever, though.
Three days, no school! I do love to be homebound for a day or two but this is too much!
Post a Comment