He prayed over his Daddy and his Uncle Gary.
As Green Light said his morning prayer, he knelt in the kitchen floor this morning all crunched down in fetal position as to fit on his pillow so that his knees didn't graze the cold, hardwood floor.
It was sweet in my ears.
I thanked him.
I congratulated him on his thoughtful-all-by-himself-preschool-prayer.
I firmly believe his prayer of faith just minutes prior to an icy accident saved their lives.
Heavenly Father, thank you for sparing my husband.
Don't blink in this life.
Life is oh so fragile.

8 comments:
I'm so glad they are okay. Prayer works.
We are so happy he's safe!
I'm glad they're okay too.
How scary! Give that little boy a hug. I'm glad they're all right.
So scary. I am glad they were okay. Were there any other cars involved?
That is so sweet, I am glad they are safe.
So scary. I am so glad they are okay.
My heart skipped a beat as I read your message. I am so thankful my sons are okay and that I have such a wonderful and faithful grandson.I also want to thank Heavenly Father for watching over my sons. We have been blessed. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family. Love you all.
Post a Comment