Craig is the youngest of the four, only by coincidence that he wasn't the firstborn of the twins. But by some 48 seconds or so, he is the youngest. He and his beautiful wife, Heidi, came for a vacation, blessed their new baby, and let me hold my newest nephew, Ethan! And...they let me practice photographing them!
They, too, chose the big, red barn that my sister chose as her photo locale. It's a historic part of all of our childhood. Used to be the tobacco barn my grandfather used in farming, but now it's just sittin' pretty.
6 comments:
Awesome awesome!! Great job! I'm loving the red barn!
Excellent job! He's such a darling nephew.
great job! I want barn pics too!
they look great! can't wait for my easter pics. maybe i should use the red barn too. hehe
Nice photos Gina! Yet another talent!
Thanks so much for taking them!! I am so excited to get some framed and hung up!!! they turned out wonderful!
Post a Comment