Monday, March 22, 2010

A big surprise!

3 years ago, we ventured out with our two little ones to the Happiest Place on Earth.  It was magical and hasn't been forgotten.  Memories have been conjured up and the little ones have begged and begged to return. 

Tickets were purchased.  Vacation days taken.  But I couldn't think of a way to surprise the little ones with our next adventure to Disney.  And then it hit me.  We'd have our traditional Saturday-whole wheat-pancakes-Disneyfied!

Most Saturdays, the kids are so excited to wake up and play with each other that we make the pancakes and then call them away from a complicated pirate-turned-Barbie-make-believe-world.  So...when they came down to see Mickey pancakes, the questions started flying.  Why?  When?  What?


But Curvy Road's reaction shows the excitement very best....

3 comments:

Kristin Jones said...

So jealous!! Have so much fun!

Mom at Our House said...

Curvy Road looks so excited in that picture. I love it! I hope you guys have a great time.

Arbon Family said...

SO FUN!!! I am so excited for you guys- Let me know before you go- Have you heard of Ridemax.com?? SO AWESOME! It tells you where to go at what time to avoid lines- Never had to wait longer than 5 min for any ride!